LAST UPDATE: JANUARY 1st 2021
We are FIGHTTRIBE ('we', 'us', 'our') and we are committed to protecting your privacy.
FIGHTTRIBE is the controller of your personal data, a company registered in the Netherlands (Chamber of Commerce number 77172523), with head office: Urban Creative Workspace, Liesveld 4b, 3131CL Vlaardingen.
2.THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
3. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW?
When you interact with us, through our website or by communicating with us, we may collect the following information about you:
- Information You Give Us: You may provide us with information about yourself when you register for an account on our website, place an order for products, complete online forms (such as registration forms, contests and surveys), sign up to receive our newsletters and special offers, enter a competition or promotion, participate in social media features with our website, or correspond with us (by email, phone, instant messaging apps, social media or other).
This information may include your name, address or location, phone number, email address, date of birth, gender, order history, images and financial information (including your credit or debit card details, although we do not keep it, our payment processors do).
If you register an account on the website, you can choose to give us your photo and nickname. From your account you can also invite your friends to shop on our website (including via email, Facebook or Twitter). While we will let you know that we have received their information from you, please make sure you have your friends' consent before sharing their contact information with us and only forwarding emails to people you know they want to receive.
- Information we receive from other accounts or sources: We may receive information about you from other sources, such as your accounts (such as when you use your Apple ID to log in to our website) or other websites, including data brokers, our partner boutiques , social media providers such as Facebook and Twitter, ad networks and analytics partners, and payment and delivery service providers.
We supplement the information you provide to us with information from additional data services, such as public or social chart data, to better serve you with content or promotions. We add this information to our existing customer data to better understand customer interests and to provide more relevant product recommendations and advertisements and to increase the safety of our customers when using our website in compliance with our legal obligations, such as sanctions laws. This information may be related to household size, family income or occupation. This information can be linked to your personal information, such as name, email address, residential address or telephone number.
You can see more details about the third parties we use in section 5.
- Information our IT systems collect about you: Each time you visit the website, certain information is created and automatically captured by our IT systems. That information includes:
- Device Information: The information provided by your device will vary depending on the operating system and settings you are using (be it a PC, Mac, iPhone, Android or other device) and the settings on that device, but contains the type of device you have (such as, an iPhone 6S or Samsung Galaxy S7), the IP address and location of the device, the browser you are using, your mobile network provider (for mobile devices), the pages you have visited, your time zone and country location, and crash or download errors.
In order to provide you with services and the website, including to enable you to order and receive products through our website, to manage your account and to optimize your experience, we need to use the information we collect in a number of different ways.
We also use the information for marketing and advertising purposes. Where you have told us you would like to receive marketing communications or when you have made a purchase using our services, we and our partners will use your personal information (including your name, email address and address) to provide you with regular updates, news, and send offers via email, post or other forms of media. We may use your information (including additional information that we receive from partners that we add to our existing customer information file, as described below) to tailor these communications to you. You can unsubscribe from our email marketing communications by adjusting your preferences in your account settings or by following the unsubscribe instructions in the promotional emails sent to you.
If your country is covered by such services, we may use your information to provide you with shopping recommendations and personalized styling-related services, thereby providing you with access to an enhanced and more interactive shopping experience. Such services are provided in conjunction with third party suppliers, who will act as processors.
We also conduct research, analysis and surveys about your use of our website and your opinion. We track your spend on our website to see if you can take advantage of our exclusive loyalty programs, the VIP program and Access. Finally, we use your information to confirm your identity and to perform credit or fraud prevention checks to ensure your and our financial security. Scroll down to read the detailed purposes for which we collect your information, what specific information is collected and the legal basis for which we use this information.
- To register and manage your account on our website, we collect your name, email address, password and other additional information that you may want to add to your account, such as phone number, addresses and gender. The legal basis is the performance of a contract with you.
- In order to fulfill the orders you place through our website, we collect your name, addresses, phone number, order information such as the products you purchase, size and price. The legal basis is the performance of a contract with you.
- To collect payment from you, we collect your payment information, including credit / debit card number, name, and CVV. We do not store it and only transfer it to our authorized payment providers. The legal basis is the performance of a contract with you.
- In order to provide you with our customer service (including helping you troubleshoot our services, update any changes to our terms of service, or if we contact you to learn about your experience with us) we collect your name, email address, password, telephone number and addresses, and your contact history with us. The legal basis is the performance of a contract with you and our legitimate interests to retain you as a customer.
- To monitor the quality of our customer service, we collect your name, e-mail address, password, addresses, your response to our text messages about the quality of the service and your contact history with us (including telephone details of our conversations and conversations via e-mail). mail or other instant messaging apps). The legal basis is our legitimate interest in running our business.
- To administer, maintain and optimize our website and our services, we collect your device information (such as your device's IP address and device type), cookie IDs and browsing information. The legal basis is our legitimate interest in running our business.
- To conduct fraud and credit checks and / or assess whether we can do business with you, we collect your name, email address, addresses, credit / debit card information, browsing history, order history, date of birth, gender, specific behavioral cookies, device information (such as IP address and device type), any national identifying information (such as driver's license or ID cards), and any publicly available information (such as social media profiles or news). The legal basis is the legitimate interest to protect FIGHTTRIBE and its customers from fraudulent activity and compliance with a legal obligation.
- To send you marketing communications and personalized offers, we collect your name, email, phone number, addresses, date of birth, order history, browsing history and behavior, device information, shopping preferences, cookie IDs, internal IDs and country. The legal basis is the legitimate interest in electronic direct marketing of similar products and services to those you have obtained through our website or, if not applicable, your consent to use your special offers and campaigns, powered by FIGHTTRIBE, in conjunction with exclusive partners.
- To administer our loyalty programs, we collect your name, email address, phone number, addresses, date of birth, purchase history, browsing history and behavior, device information, shopping preferences, nickname, cookie IDs, internal IDs, country, spending level and wealth. The legal basis is our legitimate interest in running our business and improving the shopping experience.
- To provide you with personalized recommendations and improve your experience, we collect your name, email, phone number, addresses, date of birth, order history, browsing history and behavior, store interactions with products, device information, store preferences, nickname, cookie IDs, internal IDs, Country, Spending Level, and Wealth. The legal basis is our legitimate interest in running our business, improving your shopping experience.
- In order to provide you with information about FIGHTTRIBE partner boutiques and products closer to your location through your FIGHTTRIBE app, we collect your name, location and device data. The legal basis is your consent to allow the FIGHTTRIBE app to access your location.
- To conduct research, analysis, questions and surveys about your use of our website, we collect your name, addresses, email address, and device information. The legal basis is our legitimate interest in running our business, improving our website and your experience.
- To advertise and retarget our and our partners' products and services, we collect your email, cookie IDs and device information. The legal basis is our legitimate interest in running our business.
- To produce aggregated statistical reports, we use your order history, provided the result of such reports does not identify you. The legal basis is our legitimate interest in running our business and improving our website.
We work with a number of carefully selected third parties to provide our services and the website. To do this, we may share your information with these third parties in the following limited circumstances:
- Our partner boutiques and brands from whom you buy products: We rely on carefully selected partners who supply the products you see on our website.
- External service providers for business purposes: In order to function properly, we rely on a number of carefully selected third parties to provide us with services and products. We allow these companies to use your personal information only to the extent necessary to provide us with their services and products. Below are the types of third parties we use:
o Courier companies that we use to deliver the products to you and as such they must have access to your order information, including your name and address. These providers have global reach, with many local businesses that can be engaged depending on your shipping address;
o Payment providers we use to process your payment information (including your credit and debit card information) so that we can collect payment from you. These are located in the European Union, the United States and China and are affected depending on your location;
o Anti-fraud and credit check providers to keep us and you safe. They access and process your data and associated orders to monitor for fraudulent behavior. Our current providers are based in the United States, Europe and Israel.
o Analytics and search engine providers, such as Google, that we use to help us improve and optimize the website. These providers are located in the United States and in Europe.
o Providers of customer service management, which enable us to provide our customer service and improve and manage your customer experience. Our current provider is based in the United States.
o Providers of marketing tools that help us enable our marketing. These providers are located in the United States.
o Providers of performance marketing and recommendations that help us deliver advertising and recommendations of FIGHTTRIBE products that are tailored to your interests and needs. These providers are located in Europe (usually in the United Kingdom) and in the United States.
o Research companies that we can engage to help us conduct investigations regarding your use of our website and services. These providers are mainly based in Europe (usually in the United Kingdom), The Netherlands or in the United States.
o IT / technology providers that we use to support, maintain and provide our technology and IT infrastructure that support our website and the storage of your information. This includes Microsoft Azure, which we use to host your information. These providers are located in the Netherlands and Ireland.
- Advertisers for marketing purposes: we may provide your information to our advertising and social media partners that you have selected (including Facebook and Twitter) when they need the information to select and display relevant advertisements about our products and services for you and others. to give.
- Third parties where we are considering a business transaction: the FIGHTTRIBE is always looking for new opportunities and directions to grow. This means that we may sometimes consider business transactions such as mergers, acquisitions, reorganisations, sales of properties or similar practices. In these cases, we may transfer your data to enable the assessment and execution of that transaction. When we buy or sell a business or property, your personal information may be one of the properties being transferred;
- To comply with legal requests: Sometimes we need to contact different regulators and law enforcement agencies in a number of different countries, whether as a result of legislation, a court order, or some other legal process. While we will dispute requests where appropriate, in some cases we may need to share your information with regulators or law enforcement agencies. Where we deem it appropriate and provided that it is not prohibited by law or court order, we will attempt to notify you of these legal requirements.
- Aggregated Information with Third Parties: We may merge your information with the information of other customers, create a dataset containing information about how to use our website, purchase products and other general, grouped information about our customers. The legal basis is our legitimate interest to understand the use of our service and the demand for our product. Although this dataset has been aggregated and anonymized, meaning it cannot identify you as an individual, it provides valuable insight into how our website is used and we may therefore share it with selected third parties. These parties may be providers of plug-ins or similar technologies to help measure traffic, our partners and other providers and enable them to better stock their products, and our investors.
By using our website and our services, you acknowledge and agree that your personal data will be processed in the United Kingdom.
In order to provide you with the FIGHTTRIBE service, we may store the personal data we collect from you, in accordance with the purposes described above, to a destination outside the Netherlands or the European Economic Area ('EEA'). This is usually to the United States, to one of our partners, or to one of the third parties we work with, as noted below:
o We transfer the personal information to one of our partners outside the EEA, to the extent such transfer is necessary to fulfill the contract between you and the partner from which you order the products.
o When transferring personal information to one of our third party service providers, as outlined above, we rely on several adequacy measures, as outlined below:
o Eligibility Decision: We transfer the personal data we collect from you to conduct fraud checks to Israel, which has found an adequate level of protection under Commission Decision 2011/61 / EU of 31 January 2011.
o Model Clauses: We rely on the Commission's model contracts for the transfer of personal data to third countries (i.e. the standard contractual clauses) in accordance with Decision 2010/87 / EU when we transfer your information to our US service providers that do not adhere to the EU-US Privacy Shield of the U.S. Department of Commerce.7. COOKIES
We use technology such as "cookies" to collect information and store your online preferences. Cookies are small pieces of information sent by a web server to a web browser that allow the server to uniquely identify the browser on each page.
We use the following categories of cookies on our website:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies, requested services, such as remembering your login details or items in the shopping cart, cannot be provided. These cookies will also inform us, through your behavior on our website, whether we can do business with you, and whether FIGHTTRIBE and its customers are protected from fraudulent activity.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect anonymous information about how you use our website. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how customers arrive at, visit or use our website and highlight areas such as navigation, shopping experience and marketing campaigns to improve them. The data stored by these cookies does not contain any personal data from which your individual identity can be derived. They are also used to measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. You can opt out of these cookies using your browser settings.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies remember choices you make, such as the country from which you visit our website and language and search parameters, such as size, color or product line. These can then be used to provide you with an experience that better suits your selections and make the visits more personal and enjoyable. The information these cookies collect may be anonymized and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. You can opt out of these cookies using your browser settings.
- Targeted cookies or advertising cookies. These cookies collect information about your browsing habits to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an ad. The cookies are usually placed by third party advertising networks. They remember the websites you visit and that information is shared with other parties, such as advertisers. For example, we use external companies to provide you with more personalized advertisements when visiting other websites. You can opt out of these cookies using your browser settings.
You can withdraw your consent to these cookies at any time using the following options:
- Google Analytics cookies on all websites, go to the add-on for the Google Analytics opt-out browser.
- Any other type of cookies, you can clean the cookies through your browser settings.
Please note that refusing cookies does not mean that you will no longer receive online advertisements. It does mean that the company or companies you opted out of will no longer serve ads tailored to your web preferences and usage patterns, which may result in you seeing a greater number of ads that are not relevant to you and your preferences.8. SECURITY
It is very important to us to keep you and your personal information safe. We take a number of steps to try to protect the personal information you provide, including:
- Using a Transport Layer Secure (TLS) to encrypt the personal information you send us during the ordering process (including any financial information such as credit or debit card details);
- The requirement to set up a unique username and password to access your account on our website;
- Failure to keep records of your credit or debit debit card with which a third party could perform transactions (such as your CCV number); and
- Regular checking of our servers and IT systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. Unfortunately, and despite these protections, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to or through our website, and any such transfer is at your own risk. In particular, please be aware that if you voluntarily disclose personal information online in an unprotected environment (such as email, text messages and online messages), then that information may be collected and used by others outside our or your control.
We keep the information you have provided to us for as long as you have an account with us. The data is also kept for a short period afterwards in case you have questions or a claim in connection with our services. In addition, we must respect the longer retention period that has been established in accordance with the legal provisions.
In some cases, you can ask us to delete your information as described below.
After you have ended your use of our services, we may store your information in an aggregated and anonymized format.10. WHAT ARE MY PRIVACY RIGHTS?
You have certain rights in relation to the personal data we hold about you, which we describe below. Some of these only apply in certain circumstances. We have also set out how these rights can be exercised. Please note that we require you to verify your identity before responding to requests to exercise your rights, and that may include some security questions to ensure that it is you. If you have appointed someone else to make the request on your behalf, that person and / or organization must show a valid power of attorney issued by you. We must respond to a request from you to exercise those rights without undue delay and at least within one month (although this can be extended for an additional two months in certain circumstances). To exercise your rights, contact us at email@example.com
- Access: You have the right to know if we process personal data about you, and if we do, to access the data we hold about you and certain information about how we use it and with whom we share it ( including the categories of personal information we share with companies for their use in direct marketing, and the names and addresses of those companies). Please note that in the 'My Account' dashboard you can see information about yourself, namely your account details (such as name, email address, phone number, date of birth), the addresses you use for billing and shipping, your order history and shopping preferences.
You can also request a copy of your data. If you need more than one copy of the information we hold about you, we may charge you an administration fee.
We may not provide you with certain personal information if providing it would violate another person's rights (e.g., where providing the personal information we hold about you would reveal information about another person) or if another waiver would applies to.
- Portability: You have the right to receive a subset of the personal data we collect from you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to request that we transfer such personal data to another party. The relevant subset of personal data is data that you give us with your consent or for the performance of our contract with you. If you would like us to transfer the personal data to another party, please make sure to describe that party and note that we can only do this if it is technically feasible. We are not responsible for the security of the personal data or the processing thereof after receipt by the third party. We may also not provide you with certain information if providing it would violate another person's rights (e.g., where providing the personal information we hold about you would reveal information about another person or our trade secrets or intellectual property).
- Correction: You have the right to correct any personal data held about you if it is incorrect. You can edit your personal information in the settings of 'My account'. You can also request the correction by sending us an email. Please note that in some cases we may ask you to explain in detail why you believe that the personal information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete so that we can assess whether a correction is necessary. While we assess whether the personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, please note that you can exercise your right to restrict our processing of the applicable data, as described below.
- Erase: You can request that we erase the personal data we hold about you in the circumstances. Scroll down to find out what that means:
- You believe that it is no longer necessary for us to keep the personal data you have provided to us;
- We process the personal data we hold about you based on your consent, and you want to withdraw your consent and there is no other ground under which we can process the personal data;
- We process the personal data we hold about you based on our legitimate interest and you object to such processing. Please provide us with detailed information about your reasoning so that we can assess whether there is an overriding interest for us to keep such personal data;
- You no longer want us to use the personal information we have about you to send you promotions and special offers;
- You believe that the personal data we hold about you is being unlawfully processed by us.
Please also note that you can exercise your right to restrict our processing of the data while we consider your request, as described below.
Please provide as much information as possible about your reasons for the request to help us determine if you have a valid request. Please note that we may retain the personal data if there are valid legal grounds for us to do so (for example, for the defense of legal claims or freedom of expression), but we will let you know if this is the case.
If you have requested to delete information that we have made public and there are reasons to delete it, we will take steps and try to delete others who display the information or provide links to the information.
- Restriction of processing to storage only. You have the right to require us to stop processing the personal data we hold about you, except for storage purposes in certain circumstances. Please note that if we stop processing the personal data, we may use it again if there are valid grounds for data protection law to do so (for example, for the defense of legal claims or for the protection of others).
Listed below are the cases where you can request that we stop processing and only store the personal data we hold about you.
- You believe that the personal data is not accurate for the period we need to verify your claim.
- We want to erase the personal data because its processing is illegal, but you want us to keep the personal data for storage.
- We want to erase the personal data because it is no longer necessary for our purposes, but you want it to be stored for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; or
- You have objected to the processing of personal data that we hold about you based on our legitimate interest and you want us to stop processing the personal data, while determining whether there is an overriding interest in keeping such personal data data.
You also have the right to object to our processing of your data and we will consider your request, in other circumstances, as described below:
o We process the data we hold about you (including where the processing is profiling) based on our or a third party's legitimate interest and you object to such processing. Please provide us with detailed information about your reasoning so that we can assess whether there is an overriding need for us to continue to process such data or whether we need to process it in connection with legal claims. Please also note that you can exercise your right to request that we stop processing the data, while making a judgment on an overriding interest.
- Withdrawal of Consent: You can withdraw your consent at any time by changing your marketing preferences in 'My Account' or by unsubscribing at the bottom of any email you receive from us or by sending us an email as below be explained.
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
This does not affect your right to file a claim with the Information Commissioner's Office (www.ico.org.uk) or the data protection supervisory authority in the EU country in which you live or work, if you believe that we have the violated data protection laws.12. UPDATES TO THIS POLICY